Sunday, September 15, 2013

Who Am I? What Is This?

Hey Guys and Girls!

My name is Robert and I'm.. very old.

If you don't know me already, you will now get a quick overview of who am I and what exactly I do. If you want more information, make sure to go check out the "about me" page on the side of this blog.

Alright so as I said, my name is Robert and from my picture you can assume that I'm fairly old, BUT, I can assure you that I'm very young in my heart.

I spend the majority of my free time riding my motorcycles and tuning them, as a professional I am a mechanic and have been so for almost all my life. It is one of the few passions I have in this life, besides riding my bikes.

Most of you probably think that I'm one of those guys that drives a Harley and drink beer for the rest of the time. Although it is true that I have the stomach of an average harley guy and love beer, I don't drive a harley.



I'm all about speed when it comes do motorcycles, it is the most amazing thing you can do in this life in my opinion. If you've never driven a motorcycle before, not only will you learn how to take care of one on this blog but you will also be convinced to try riding a motorcycle.

So, I'm not really sure what else to say on this post, I will go into myself a bit more in the about me article but that's enough for the introduction.

I hope you will gain some valuable information from my blog and perhaps visit again in the near future.

Thanks a lot for your time, it is greatly appreciated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment